Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- The Progressive Elementary Classroom
- 5 Reasons every Filipino child should be able to speak Filipino
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- Q and A: Will my child survive in a traditional school after studying in a progressive school?
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- Temporal Environment or Temporal Setting
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- The OTHER bald guy I love :) thanks feistyanna for this birthday gift! Love it! #heisenberg #saymyname… instagram.com/p/wk48UCMAB-/ 3 days ago
- @pikaonix frick is nowhere in the dictionary. The other F word is.. I checked 😵 1 week ago
- @pikaonix remove that letter f.. But am happy no more class next week 😏 1 week ago
- RT @NestPH: PARENT ADVISORY, December 8, 12:45 pm: The Quezon City government has announced the suspension of classes for... http://t.co/A4… 1 week ago
- On a mall rooftop, my girls went crazy over the sunset. The pains of urban living. #vscocam instagram.com/p/wVNY-gsABz/ 1 week ago