Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- Temporal Environment or Temporal Setting
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- 5 Reasons every Filipino child should be able to speak Filipino
- The Progressive Elementary Classroom
- The goal is EDUCATION
- It's UN day tomorrow at Nest School! In the Asia exhibit are origami sculptures from the lower grades… instagram.com/p/udR35gsAPK/ 1 day ago
- Together with, Ms Susan Afan of ALKFI, Kapamilya Konek launched Kapamilya Abroad, a segment that will… instagram.com/p/uVLWzoMAG0/ 5 days ago
- Daughter #3 , eyebrow expert extraordinaire, fixes karlalicuanan 's eyebrows :) you have future in… instagram.com/p/uU_fNNsAJD/ 5 days ago
- Thanks for guesting on #kapamilyakonek last Sunday, @miriamq !! #hecancatchyouwhenyoufall @ ABS-CBN… instagram.com/p/uSVg9gsABk/ 6 days ago
- Have a parenting question? Tweet it to @askteachertoday and get answers from people who are with children all the time... Teachers!! 6 days ago