Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- Progressive School: Fact or Fiction?
- Q and A: Are you a TRADITIONAL parent in a PROGRESSIVE school?
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- The Pressures of going to Preschool
- K+12 : Great idea, great hurdles as well
- The goal is EDUCATION
- Remember Daughter#3's egg baby? It's Costume Day today :) He's going as a ninja turtle hihi instagram.com/p/qxRehnsAEc/ 1 day ago
- @JINGCASTANEDA listening to you now sa Magandang Gabi Dok, partner :) 1 day ago
- @pikaonix not if I can help it 3 days ago
- My favorite teacher, Teacher Claudette Tandoc, guested in #kapamilyakonek ! You were a hit, teach!! instagram.com/p/qq2pjkMAGs/ 4 days ago
- At the Carbtrim All Woman run with the supportive sister of The Bull Runner, @mommymundo :) It was… instagram.com/p/qpnfS7sAHo/ 4 days ago