Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- 5 Reasons every Filipino child should be able to speak Filipino
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- Temporal Environment or Temporal Setting
- The Progressive Elementary Classroom
- Contact Me
- Now that the universe is back to normal because Hello Kitty really IS a CAT, let's celebrate by having… instagram.com/p/sPdLrJMANM/ 2 hours ago
- First program in nestschool with Daughter#1 as a co-teacher :) #buwannglahi amariebyanne @ Nest School… instagram.com/p/sOj_9IsAIe/ 11 hours ago
- “@JINGCASTANEDA: Tweet ur Qs 830pm @DZMMTeleRadyo @magandanggabidok ADHD with Dr. Marie Lim and dra luisa” Tanong na! 1 day ago
- RT @JINGCASTANEDA: Tweet ur Qs 830pm @DZMMTeleRadyo @magandanggabidok Breastfeeding with Dr. Agnes Sanchez 3 days ago
- Excited to taste the #chococro and butter danish here at St Marc! @ St. Marc Cafe instagram.com/p/sFN7Y2sAOT/ 4 days ago