Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- Temporal Environment or Temporal Setting
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- The Progressive Preschool Classroom
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- Contact Me
- Progressive School: Fact or Fiction?
- And while the triathlete swims, I go back to work on a talk, a script and narratives #triathletealalay… instagram.com/p/lRgPpNsAAh/ 1 day ago
- Very timely! Challenge Laguna Phuket being shown in Star Sports before my triathlete goes for a swim… instagram.com/p/lRe15wsAO3/ 1 day ago
- God bless all the participants of TriUnited 1 ! So excited for all of you :) #triunited @ Subic Bay… instagram.com/p/lRcMFAMAMu/ 1 day ago
- I hope you can join us for this talk at the Ayala Museum on March 15! Thanks homegrownph ! instagram.com/p/lIACapMAC6/ 5 days ago
- RT @candicequimpo: Why do we need to educate young girls? Teacher @tinazamora on #HHW2014. Get your tickets now. homegrown.ph/women2014 htt… 5 days ago