Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- Temporal Environment or Temporal Setting
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- The Progressive Elementary Classroom
- Contact Me
- 5 Reasons every Filipino child should be able to speak Filipino
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- How can you NOT love this photobomber?? #grumpygabbie is really grumpy no more! @ Nest School for… instagram.com/p/vhcxNAsAE4/ 3 days ago
- Thanks to Sante Barley Triathletes Don and Keith for promoting a healthy lifestyle in Kapamilya Konek!… instagram.com/p/vdQ29ssAF6/ 5 days ago
- Thanks @alvinaprecio for this morning's pic! Very happy to run with friends again. Congrats to all… instagram.com/p/vKI7N9sACI/ 1 week ago
- #Repost from @nestph with repostapp It's #nationalreadingmonth! What book are you and your child… instagram.com/p/vFLAnFsAKo/ 2 weeks ago
- You can tell if the halloween activities are too scary when the adults are the only ones smiling 👻🎃😱😈 instagram.com/p/uxoGX0sAAq/ 3 weeks ago