Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- Contact Me
- 5 Life Skills a Child Learns in the Playground
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- The Progressive Preschool Classroom
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Who is the Teacher?
- Q and A: Will my child survive in a traditional school after studying in a progressive school?
- RT @NestPH: Post your questions about K-12 on the Kapamilya Konek page and tune in on Sunday, 5 pm, DZMM 630 on the AM... http://t.co/b8Zod… 17 hours ago
- RT @konekkadyan: hello mga kapamilya, ang topic natin sa darating na Sunday ay ang K to 12 Basic education program ng department... http://… 17 hours ago
- Vacation mode... At last! instagram.com/p/Zo2jSpsAKo/ 2 days ago
- RT @thebullrunner: Watch this...and smile or weep or both: TBR Dream Marathon 2013 official video thebullrunner.com/2013/05/tbr-dr… 3 days ago
- RT @konekkadyan: Don't we all just love our Kapamilya Konek hosts? :) Sarap maki bonding every Sunday! fb.me/GLoGpIrs 4 days ago