Thanks Mommy Pages for featuring my article “5 Things to Ask when Scouting for a School”! Mommy Pages is the ultimate directory for moms in the Philippines and what’s great is… it’s free! Grab a copy of this wonderful guide of everything Mom by clicking on their site.
- Traditional vs. Montessori vs. PROGRESSIVE
- Traditional vs Progressive Schools: Q and A
- The Progressive Elementary Classroom
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): Location, location, location
- The goal is EDUCATION
- "My child didn't pass the school's admission test!"
- Scouting for a School Series (SSS): NOT Choosing a School for the Wrong Reasons
- 5 Reasons every Filipino child should be able to speak Filipino
- Q and A: Can the Traditional and Progressive Philosophies be combined?
- Wonderful place for a birthday party here at #Blackwood at #Greenfielddistrict! Happy birthday, Bob! @… instagram.com/p/tKyCuVsAIB/ 10 hours ago
- #Repost from @feistyanna with repostapp; What were we thinking?! Saturday afternoon at the Manila Intl… instagram.com/p/tKwkXyMAFe/ 11 hours ago
- If you're planning to go to the Manila Book Fair, prepare for the traffic and loooong lines... Right… instagram.com/p/tKUNjAsACK/ 15 hours ago
- NOW READING: @candygourlay 's second book, Shine! Had to download the British version via #kindle… instagram.com/p/tGwrbJsABW/ 2 days ago
- RT @ANCALERTS: Quezon City suspends classes from preschool to high school today, Sept. 19, 2014 /via @johnsonmanabat #walangpasok 2 days ago